-=Stratosphere=- -=Stratosphere=-

Awesome

I'm glad me and you make awesome music bro, we need to write another song soon ;]

The Dire Docks The Dire Docks

perfect

Now this is a good video game remix, you totally changed the whole feel of the song.
5/5
10/10 dude

Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX} Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX}

Im not impressed with these

If you actually made this note from note (Which I doubt you did) I would be impressed. You probably got this as a midi file from vgmusic.com and changed the instruments, then added percussion. I don't get impressed when people upload video game music, or covers in general as electronic songs. It's too easy to cheat, if that's the right word for it.

But I'm not here to bash you on it, that's just my opinion, otherwise you picked a good game and song to do a cover on, so I give you credit for that.

4/10
2/5

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I'm well aware of your opinion...and your assumption on how I did this remix is 100% wrong. I actually did attempt to do this note for note....which took me a good 30-45 minutes to do because of my lack of reading music and doing everything by ear. I dont do midi files. Last time I actually went on vgmusic was 6 years ago, which is 4 years b4 I started using FL Studio to make my music or even hearing about it. So now that I cleared that up, I will be remaking this so it really doesnt matter what you think about this remix.