-=Stratosphere=- -=Stratosphere=-

Awesome

I'm glad me and you make awesome music bro, we need to write another song soon ;]

The Dire Docks The Dire Docks

perfect

Now this is a good video game remix, you totally changed the whole feel of the song.
5/5
10/10 dude

Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX} Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX}

Im not impressed with these

If you actually made this note from note (Which I doubt you did) I would be impressed. You probably got this as a midi file from vgmusic.com and changed the instruments, then added percussion. I don't get impressed when people upload video game music, or covers in general as electronic songs. It's too easy to cheat, if that's the right word for it.

But I'm not here to bash you on it, that's just my opinion, otherwise you picked a good game and song to do a cover on, so I give you credit for that.

4/10
2/5

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I'm well aware of your opinion...and your assumption on how I did this remix is 100% wrong. I actually did attempt to do this note for note....which took me a good 30-45 minutes to do because of my lack of reading music and doing everything by ear. I dont do midi files. Last time I actually went on vgmusic was 6 years ago, which is 4 years b4 I started using FL Studio to make my music or even hearing about it. So now that I cleared that up, I will be remaking this so it really doesnt matter what you think about this remix.

Carnal Disseverment Carnal Disseverment

Hmmm

First of all the kid below me... Wow, I'm laughing at how you compared this band to Behemoth... No way is this band better, but the song was pretty good for what it was. Just sounded generic like alot of Deathcore and Deathgrind bands, but you pulled it off nicely. I also don't think newgrounds is really the place for bands, Its more of a music for movies and flash games site.

Butttttttt I liked it somewhat so I figured I'd atleast give you a review.
3/5
7/10

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

Uhm....

This is not heavy metal this is goth nu metal crap with emotional lyrics. Metal is about anger bros fuck some shit up, don't write cry baby music.

mentalissues responds:

haha goth? Melodic death metal is the term ur looking for.
And if you find that catagory on NG just let me know. Dont open your fucking mouth before you learn facts, bitch.
Cheers m8 / BoB :)

Disrepute Disrepute

lol

Official psycho is a faggot and cant even make music in his head this good. 10/10

Chased Through The Woods Chased Through The Woods

haha

waking the fagger, such a horrible band but this made me laugh so i'll give you a 5/10
3/5

HappyHomicide responds:

haha, it was intended as a joke/jab at that shit excuse for music

Across The Chasm Across The Chasm

Hmm

This is more metal than classical rock, but I enjoyed it. It was much better than the last shitty techno songs i was listening too.
4/5

masterjiji responds:

ahhh, good. were you listening to that "imakethebestmusic" guy too? zero bomb him for me if you can, ive already done all of his today.

Towering Inferno demo Towering Inferno demo

wtf

your vocals sound like my ass when i have diarrhea

this songs a towering pile of shit

i'm sorry i don't mean to be harsh..wait yes i do this sucks

DJRevenge responds:

how did you know what i was going? your my hero

SM64- Dire Docks SM64- Dire Docks

???

Normally when someone does a remake of a song they try to distinguish it from the original. I don't know I feel like I'm listening to the original version of this song, it's kinda underwhelming. Good but I was expecting something different I guess.